Our 10287NAT Diploma of Environmental Management provides you with a Nationally Recognised standard in practical environmental skills and management, Legislation, and Environmental Duty of Care.
This comprehensive five day course covers all you need to know for day-to-day measures that help you ensure site environmental compliance.
Nine ways you can ensure Environmental Compliance
- Improve environmental performance and apply correct policies and procedures
- Gain hands-on experience and practical management skills
- Avoid penalties with relevant up-to-date legislative knowledge
- Confidently complete environmental audits and risk assessments
- Develop and implement environmental management systems
- Effectively manage and minimise emissions, waste, and stormwater
- Feel secure knowing that you are fulfilling your environmental responsibilities
- Correctly manage incidents and hazards and ensure a safe workplace
- Introduce sustainable work practices by minimising environmental impacts
This Course Covers
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Legislation and Standards
- Ecology and Bio Diversity
- Resource Management
- Interaction with Community and Neighbours
- Site Environmental Management
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Emergency Planning
- Routine Site Environmental Operations
Course Objectives and Outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the concept of environment management and the role of a Site Environmental Officer.
- Introduce and define the types of pollution and management of emissions.
- Investigate & introduce International and Australian legislative references and requirements regarding Australian Environmental policy.
- Introduction to the outline development of an Environmental Management Plan.
- Introduction to the principles on an Environmental Impact Statement.
- Introduce the concepts and procedures of routine site environmental management.
- Introduce the scope of environmental planning required in the development process of an application to construct or modify an existing industry.
During this course, you will develop and demonstrate a range of skills and competencies to be well equipped to identify and implement critical aspects of an Environmental Management System for your site.
$5,400.00 per person
This course is GST Free
Who Should Attend
Those who have responsibility of their site’s environmental performance, or those looking to further their career in the Environmental Industry
Public courses in most capital cities
5 days face-to-face, plus completion of a major assignment over a 12 week period following the face-to-face classroom session
Maximum 20 attendees
Theory and practical
Nationally Recognised Course
Please refer to the Student Handbook or contact us for more details
View FAQ's about this course
Read our Student Handbook before you enrol
Find out about our environmental experts
See what our clients have to say about us
Absorb Environmental Solutions delivers all training in partnership with Absorb Training, RTO # 110032.